This course is for health, fitness and sports professionals who work with musculoskeletal disorders occurring from running and multi-directional sport.
Learn how to take your clients from injury or post-surgery to back-to-play using a unique, progressive and functional approach. This course is based on the movement methodology of The Movement & Running School, developed by Mike Antoniades.
It will look at the most common injuries in running and will identify the contributing factors to these injuries . The focus will be on learning rehabilitation methods and protocols for these injuries and learning how to re-educate movement patterns without pain. Emphasis will be placed on learning the rehabilitation methods and exercises in a practical setting .
- Improve your injury assessment and rehabilitation plan
- Understand what’s causing your patients pain or injury
- Understand why 60%to 70% of runners get injured because of training errors
- Understand the protocols for each injury
- Clear exercise rehabilitation protocols for the most common injuries
1. Runner's knee, PFP, tendinopathy
2. Shin splints
3. Achilles tendinopathy, calf pain
4. Muscle Strain – Hamstring, calf, quad
5. Ankle sprain
6. Plantar fasciitis
7. IT (iliotibial) band syndrome.
8. Gluteal tendinopathy
10. Osgood Schlatter’s
CPD Completion Certificate
Course Handbook with Presentations & Research
Exercise Protocol Handbook